Rise and grind everyone! Let’s kick Monday in the teeth today!!
Yes, I know it’s Monday and another spin mix wasn’t expected until Tuesday, but I’m taking some time off from Thursday and won’t be near my bike from Wednesday. So yay for you because you get a playlist on Monday and Wednesday this week.
This week’s spin mix was taken from Self.com and it’s all about rolling hills 🙂 So after the warm up, get ready for climbs followed by active recovery. I’ve recommended that the recovery starts halfway through the song, but if you can make 2/3s of the way through, fantastic! But remember, you need to recover through at least 1/3 of the song.
Also, push yourself hard through the climbs, you need to make the recovery periods worth it.
1. RYB – warm up
2. CH – standing running climb, recover halfway to end
3. IIKM – seated climb, recover halfway to end
4. ET – standing climb, recover halfway to end
5. DOM – seated climb, recover halfway to end
6. PA – standing climb, recover halfway to end
7. SM – cool down
8. C – stretch