Guess who’s jumping for joy now that Spotify is available in South Africa! And you can grab Spin Mix 39 there now too!!
It’s finally arrived. And I couldn’t be more excited! (Can you tell? With all the exclamations and what not…) I literally jumped around for a minute or two, and then inspiration hit.
The theme for this month’s Spin Mix is… JUMP! Or jumping. Or jumpin’. Or jump around. I couldn’t quite sync up enough jumps into the ride guide, but there’s enough in Spin Mix 39 to keep you busy for 40 minutes 😉
The Spin Mix 39 playlist have been shared on both Apple Music and Spotify. As always, I hope you enjoy this spinning playlist.
Any requests? Drop a comment down below!
1. Jump Around – warm up
2. Jumpman – seated climb
3. Jump 2015 Remastered – standing climb
4. Jumpin’, Jumpin’ – jumps, but stay seated on chorus with the resistance at a 5; the last minute is a free spin
5. Jump (Kris Kross) – flat road in arrow
6. Jump (For My Love) – seated climb for 1 min; sprint downhill for 1 min; standing climb for 1 min; plateau/flat road for 30 seconds to catch your breath; then sprint downhill for remainder of song
7. Jump (Madonna) – free spin
8. Jump (Rihanna) – seated climb for 1 min with resistance at 4; click the resistance up to a 5 for 1 minute; click the resistance up to a 6 for 1 minute; standing climb with the resistance at a 7 for 1 minute; seated climb leaving the resistance 7 till the end
9. The Jump Off – flat road in arrow
10. Jump N’ Shout – quick spin for 2 minutes; free spin for 30 seconds; standing climb till the end
11. Pony (Jump On It) – cool down
If you’re not sure what each of the prompts above mean, then check out ride guide my post on what these terms mean.
Want to receive playlists like these (and more original content) directly to your Inbox? Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. If you sign up now, I’ll throw in my 5 favourite playlists for FREE!