Don’t miss the final original playlist of the year, I’ve just compiled Spin Mix 35.
I hope you’re like me and you’re winding down 2017. But it’s been a good year. After a 6-month break at the beginning of the year, we got to try a few SoulCycle playlists along with couple of new Spin Mixes as well. The blog also went through a face lift with a new look and new content.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed all the changes that Spinning & Yoga has undergone, I certainly have! And I’m looking forward to what 2018 has in store of us. In the meantime, here’s the last original spinning playlist for 2017.
1. Believer – warm up
2. Tension – flat road, click the resistance up to a 4 and match the BPM
3. Gentleman – seated climb, make sure you’ve got enough resistance so the BPM isn’t too fast for your pedal strokes
4. Touch – arrow position
5. Told You So – quick spin
6. Sorry Not Sorry – standing climb, crank the resistance all the way up, this is your power song
7. Power – ironically this is not your power song, it’s a recovery, so have a seat and only keep as much resistance as you can recover with; after 60” click up the resistance again and head into arrow position to finish the song strong
8. Out Of My Head – sprint
9. Lush Life – flat road in arrow position
10. Don’t Leave – cool down and stretch
If you’re not sure what each of the prompts above mean, then check out ride guide my post on what these terms mean.
Want to receive playlists like these (and more original content) directly to your Inbox? Sign up to receive my weekly newsletter. If you sign up now, I’ll throw in my 5 favourite playlists for FREE!