It’s the first Spin Mix of the month! September, are you ready to be spun?
I’ve decided to upload my Spin Mixes to 8tracks.com again. Yes, I know, I’m fickle. But I really did love this music streaming service and I still can’t quite kick it out of my life. I might not be able to use it as freely as I did in the past, but I don’t want to punish my North American and Canadian spinners just because 8tracks are having international usage rights issues with the record labels.
So, I’ve created an Apple Music playlist, which I use when I cycle to the Spin Mix, as well as an 8tracks.com playlist for those who prefer (and can) use the widget below.
1. Purple Lamborghini – warmup
2. This Is What You Came Here For – quick spin, get those legs moving to the BPM! If you can, throw in some jumps during the chorus.
3. Friend Zone – standing climb
4. Controlla – flat road in arrow position with light resistance
5. We Don’t Talk Anymore – free spin
6. I Got The Keys – standing climb
7. All In My Head – flat road in arrow position with light resistance, every 60” click the resistance up 1 level
8. Jumpman – seated climb
9. A Milli – standing climb to pedal out that lactic acid build-up
10. Sucker For Pain – cool down
If you’d like to receive these playlists (and more) directly to your Inbox, then sign up to receive the newsletter below. When you sign up, I’ll throw in my 5 favourite playlists for FREE!