After this morning, I am now convinced that the Soul Cycle spinning sessions are definitely more chilled and relaxed than a regular spinning class. Not that I’m complaining. It’s just an observation.
Today I found a playlist that had great usage suggestions. It took me a while to figure out what exactly Molly meant by her abbreviations, but then I figured out that they were the names of the tracks.
I’m not sure if she had set the playlist to shuffle (or if that’s even possible) but the tracks did not play in order of listing. But it didn’t matter. You can spin the session in any order you like and you’ll still get a fun workout.
1. SHA/CH – warm up
2. TGIF – seated medium speed
3. TOC – seated, sprint on chorus
4. DDAO – seated with climb
5. TTWE – seated climb, sprint on chorus
6. BTINH – slow heaby standing climb
7. Enchanted – seated with 8ct. jumps
8. WTGA – seated sprint
9. TL – heavy standing climb
10. DBS – final spring