This month I’m grabbing inspiration from our dear friends at SoulCycle. We’re looking back on the month that was with their Back-to-SOUL spinning playlist.
In celebration of the American schools opening for their academic year, SoulCycle created a playlist of their favourite jams. Again, I’m only pulling a few of their favourite tracks to compile this spinning playlist with, but if you want to listen to the full tracklist on Spotify, you can find it here.
I had fun creating this playlist, like I usually do, but it feels like forever since I’ve worked on a new Spin Mix. Maybe I’ll cook something up for you guys in November… In the meantime, here’s the Back-to-SOUL spinning playlist.
1. Pony – warm up
2. What Lover’s Do – quick spin matching the BPM, resistance at a 4
3. Friends – fold in arrow position, with enough resistance to keep the wheels turning
4. Look What You Made Me Do – standing climb
5. Mi Gente – free spin, recovery ride
6. Meant To Be – standing climb
7. Would You Ever – race
8. Feel It Still – fold in arrow position, with enough resistance to keep the wheels turning to match the BPM
9. Lonely Together – flat road for first “60, then jumps for “60, finishing off with flat road
10. Text Ur Number – cool down and stretch
If the words above are Greek, check out my post on what these terms mean.
If you’d like to receive these playlists (and more) directly to your Inbox, then sign up to receive the newsletter below. When you sign up, I’ll throw in my 5 favourite playlists for FREE!